A beautiful book about Angels

Do you believe in angels? I have not see angels in person yet. I can feel them around me. I honestly believe that angels are watching and protecting me. There are many circumstances that I am in danger, yet I feel safe because I know that my guardian angels are keeping me from harm.

my little girl reading a book about angels

This beautiful book Angels written by Alexis York Lumbard and illustrated by Flavia Weedn will share to you that angel are around us. Angels forms in many sizes, colors and shapes. This is a beautiful book to read for our kids everywhere. It will remind them that Angel are always there for them anywhere, anytime they want.

You can watch the video and listen to my 7 years old little girl read the story about angels. The story is very beautiful. All the pictures are beautiful too. I love how Flavia Weedn illustrated the book. The sceneries are beautiful too. My little girl loves this book so very much. This book is part of her night routine before going to bed.

You can learn more about this beautiful Angel book through their Facebook. You can also follow their Pinterest here.

A beautiful book about Angels

a beautiful book about angels

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to A beautiful book about Angels

1. yannie says:

I believe in angels.I can even feel their presence through the people around us. One time I feel so stress with my co-workers and depress, and then a customer just gave an inspiring words that changes my view of life. I consider her as my angel. I don’t know her personally but I call her “Angel Glenda”

• admin says:

Ms. Yannie, it is a wonderful feeling to know that “Angel Glenda” is right on time to cheer you up when you are stress in that moment 🙂

2. Mhie@tsmarlk says:

Wow, your daughter reads well and she’s beautiful

3. We have a book about angels too,. She is so cute reading.

• admin says:

Ms. Rose, glad that you have a book about angels too. It is very inspiring to read 🙂 Thank you, she is only second to your cute daughter too 🙂

4. I bet, Ms. K will be so familiar with all the angels now that he has a book about it.

5. jane says:

my daughter is currently in the process of learning how to read properly. she’s getting there! your daughter sounds very good! love her dolls too!

• admin says:

Ms. Jane, am sure soon your daughter will read in no time 🙂 Yes! I am glad that she likes to play her dolls 🙂 Does your daughter play dolls too?

6. Nova S says:

wow!! she can read pretty good, you have one reader there… oh i do believe in Angels for we have one in the family who joined God’s gurdians..

• admin says:

Ms. Nova, yes! she can read and so happy about it 🙂 She starts reading at a young age 🙂 I am sure that your “Angel” always looks from heaven for you and your family 🙂

7. Riza says:

That book about angels is really a good and child friendly book that gives moral lesson.

8. papaleng says:

I believe in angels for i have thousands of guardian angels. Nice book to read, But a caution, do tell your daughter that all angels are male.

• admin says:

Papaleng, she has two male angels inside the house and one female too that always ready to guard and protect her in any time 🙂 It is a beautiful book to read indeed!!!

9. Krizza says:

I think this is a good read for kids. Stories about angels had been the type of stories that greatly interest kids. I was once like that when I was a kid. Just so fascinated with angels. Good thing that your daughter has developed a habit for reading.

• admin says:

Ms. Krizza, she loves to read a book 🙂 She started reading a chapter books too 🙂 This is really a beautiful book to read to kids and angels are really surrounding them 🙂

10. betchai says:

your daughter is so lovely, and love that angelic smile of hers holding her angels book, yes,angels are in many forms, such as the people around us who are there at the right moment helping/comforting us

• admin says:

Thank you Ms. Bechai, she is sweet little girl when she is happy 🙂 Yes! angels are sorrounding us, we just have to notice them 🙂

11. Ron says:

since i was a child i believed in spiritual beings like angels. there’s nothing to loose anyway if you believe them. it’s one way of ensuring ones self that there is someone guiding and looking after us.

real or not, it’s up to us to believe.

cheers for sharing! 🙂

12. Ane says:

That is truly an amazing book and glad to see that more parents are encouraging their children to read more. 🙂

13. jheylo says:

Wow! Pretty K is enjoying his book. I enjoyed listening to your story telling 🙂

14. Lainy says:

How nice, Mommy Jess! I can only sing “I believe in angels!” hehehe! Your kids will grow up to be voracious readers, Mommy Jess 🙂

15. admin says:

Thank you Ms. Lainy, my Mommy Jess loves to sing too 🙂 I like reading very much 🙂

16. Marie says:

Wow! Ang galing naman magbasa ni K! 🙂

17. Shydub says:

Angels are one of those religious beliefs that doesn’t need evidence of some sort. I do believe in angels and i believe that each one of has have guardian angels that watches over us and keeping us safe. looks like a nice book to read. bagay sa imung lil angel. ka cute sa iyang mga little dollies uy.

18. Rcel says:

Yes, Kelsey! Angels are just near us, keeping us safe and protecting us all the time! <3 Great job reading it, dearie!

That looks like a great book, Momi Jess! Yes, I do believe in angels. 🙂