Have you heard about the KING’S HAWAIIAN ROAST BEEF & SWISS SANDWICH at Arby’s?

This post brought to you by Arby’s. All opinions are 100% mine.

My kids love to study their Atlas book and globe.  Both of my kids love geography. They have a high interest to learn about the beautiful continents and countries all around the world. It was last week when the little girl told me that she wants to visit Hawaii. I also told her that Hawaii is a beautiful and tropical island just like the Philippines. I also told her that she has cousins that live in Hawaii. I hope that someday I could bring my kids for a vacation in Hawaii.
They both also love to eat. I usually take them out in the weekend to a restaurant. They like to eat sandwich. I plan to take them to this restaurant called Arby’s. I have heard that the KING’S HAWAIIAN sandwiches are BACK and now available at Arby’s (for a limited time). I cannot wait to bring my kids and try their delicious sandwiches. I can also buy sandwich for my husband as well.
My kids will have their kids’ meal. I will try this KING’S HAWAIIAN Roast Beef sandwich.  It is made with 4 oz of Arby’s thinly sliced roast beef on a soft, lightly sweet and airy, irresistible KING’S HAWAIIAN bun. This sandwich brings a taste of Hawaii to our savory roast beef. I just love that the roast beef are thinly sliced. It makes me drool while thinking of this sandwich already.  My husband is a big eater. I will order him this KING’S HAWAIIAN Roast Beef & Swiss. It is made with 4 oz of Arby’s thinly sliced roast beef, Swiss cheese, pickles and a creamy Dijon sauce on a soft, slightly sweet and airy, irresistible KING’S HAWAIIAN sandwich bun. He likes his sandwich creamy plus with Dijon sauce. This sandwich is perfect for him.
How about you? Have you tried their King’s HAWAIIAN sandwiches? Why not Find an Arby’s in your local restaurant in your area? If you tried it already, what do you like about their sandwich? I want to know your comments by leaving it below. By the way, you can also follow Arby’s in their Twitter account. I already followed them so I do not want to miss any of their promotions.
Now my kids and I do not need to visit Hawaii very soon. Instead we will have the taste of their famous KING HAWAIIAN sandwich right at Arby’s restaurant.  I hope that you will bring your kids to Arby’s and try their sandwich as well.

Visit Sponsor's Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Have you heard about the KING’S HAWAIIAN ROAST BEEF & SWISS SANDWICH at Arby’s?

1. Sofia says:

I am not a big fan of Arby’s but my husband is (he LOVES their sandwiches). Last time we ate from Arby’s I almost got the Roast Beef and Swiss, now I wish I had!

2. I really want to try those buns. I’ve never had them but everyone raves about them.

3. Mistee Dawn says:

I love Arby’s! And yes I have heard about these sandwiches. I cannot wait to try them!

4. love this bread – I didn’t know that Arby’s was serving it on this bread now – yummy! Thank you!

5. It’s more on roast beef, cheese and the sauce that makes this sandwich an ultimate choice.

6. ems says:

Mmmmm! Looks delicious! I wish I can also sink my teeth into these mouthwatering sandwitches! Drooling and dying right now!

7. Haven’t heard of King’s Hawaiian but those definitely look delicious! Roast beef is my fave. 🙂

8. Nova S says:

I think i’ve heard about this on the television, and never actually bought one at Arby’s maybe someday.

9. That looks great, I can settle for one right now hehehe.

10. I love Arby’s and would love to try these new sandwiches. Add some cheddar and Arby’s Sauce and they would be perfect!

11. juliana says:

I haven’t been to an Arby’s myself. I wonder if they serve something that caters to pescetarians. Those sandwiches are humongous. Perfect for voracious eaters 🙂

12. No! I haven’t heard about it and now I saw it, I wanna try! Yum yum!

13. kulasa says:

oh my I would love to try! I know two persons in my family who would terribly love em..the hubby and our teen-age foodie son!

14. Lainy says:

OMG! It looks so delish, Mommy Jess! I don’t think we have Arby’s here. Too bad, isn’t it? 🙁

15. jane says:

very yummy food my whole family often eat sandwiches as my husband is not a fan of rice. this made me crave one for dinner tonight!

16. papaleng says:

ArbY? Da who.. first time to hear the name but that is a yummy-looking sandwich.

17. The sandwiches can truly bring someone a taste of Hawaii but of course, the real one is better! 😀

If they’re available here in our country, I would ask my mom to buy one and try it! 😀

18. Algene says:

This is the first time I’ve heard of this! Should I consider myself a loser? LOL I want to taste their burgers 😀